HEARTSAVER CPR AED ONLINE
Heartsaver® CPR AED Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC. The skills learned in this course will help you recognize cardiac arrest, get emergency care on the way quickly, and help a person until EMS arrives.
Heartsaver CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver CPR AED Blended Learning Course and teaches information needed for CPR and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an AHA Instructor.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any of our students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience